Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
Mr. Tellmann is currently Chief Financial Officer in the same company. As part of this change, Mr. Tellmann will also join Telenor’s Group Executive Management. He has been CFO at Telenor Myanmar since July 2013.
Prior to this he was Senior Vice President and Head of Strategic Development in Telenor Asia. He has also served as Director and Board Member in a number of Telenor’s publicly listed mobile companies in the region.
Mr. Tellmann joined Telenor in 2001, and has served Telenor Group in South-East Asia for over eight years.
Mr. Tellmann holds a Master of Science in Business (M.Sc.) from University of Nordland (UIN) and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Heriot-Watt University.
He will succeed Petter Furberg who will take a new position in Telenor Digital Businesses in Asia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
- Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
- Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
- AKVA appoints Hallvard Muri as new CEO
More inside POST
Think twice before going public Leadership