Teladoc appoints Kenneth H. Paulus to board
Mr. Paulus will serve on the board's Nominating & Corporate Governance committee and its Quality & Safety committee.
As former president and CEO of Allina Health from 2009 to 2014, Mr. Paulus led one of the nation's largest not-for-profit integrated delivery systems.
Before joining Allina, Mr. Paulus was the CEO of Atrius Health System, one of the largest integrated physician organizations in New England and a teaching and research affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
Mr. Paulus previously served as the Chief Operating Officer of Partners Community HealthCare – the integrated medical network representing Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Mr. Paulus is currently an executive advisor at Water Street Healthcare Partners, a private investment firm.
He received a Bachelor of Arts in biology at Augustana College and a Masters of Healthcare Administration and Management from the University of Minnesota. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST