Teladoc appoints Kenneth H. Paulus to board
Mr. Paulus will serve on the board's Nominating & Corporate Governance committee and its Quality & Safety committee.
As former president and CEO of Allina Health from 2009 to 2014, Mr. Paulus led one of the nation's largest not-for-profit integrated delivery systems.
Before joining Allina, Mr. Paulus was the CEO of Atrius Health System, one of the largest integrated physician organizations in New England and a teaching and research affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
Mr. Paulus previously served as the Chief Operating Officer of Partners Community HealthCare – the integrated medical network representing Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Mr. Paulus is currently an executive advisor at Water Street Healthcare Partners, a private investment firm.
He received a Bachelor of Arts in biology at Augustana College and a Masters of Healthcare Administration and Management from the University of Minnesota. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings