Tekcapital director Baroness Susan Greenfield to step down
Baroness Greenfield is a neuroscientist, writer, and broadcaster.
She has been awarded 30 Honorary Degrees from British and foreign universities, as well as the Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (2000), L’Ordre National de la Légion d’Honneur (2003), and Australian Medical Research Society Medal (2010).
From 2005-2012 Baroness Greenfield was Chancellor of Herriot Watt University. Greenfield heads up a multi-disciplinary research group in Oxford exploring novel brain mechanisms linked to neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Baroness Greenfield is a Senior Research Fellow at Lincoln College, Oxford. In addition, she has written a range of books for the non-specialists covering subjects ranging from the physical basis of consciousness through to the impact of technology on the brain. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings