Tekcapital director Baroness Susan Greenfield to step down
Baroness Greenfield is a neuroscientist, writer, and broadcaster.
She has been awarded 30 Honorary Degrees from British and foreign universities, as well as the Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (2000), L’Ordre National de la Légion d’Honneur (2003), and Australian Medical Research Society Medal (2010).
From 2005-2012 Baroness Greenfield was Chancellor of Herriot Watt University. Greenfield heads up a multi-disciplinary research group in Oxford exploring novel brain mechanisms linked to neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Baroness Greenfield is a Senior Research Fellow at Lincoln College, Oxford. In addition, she has written a range of books for the non-specialists covering subjects ranging from the physical basis of consciousness through to the impact of technology on the brain. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST