Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
Mr. Newman was previously vice president of total rewards. He joined TEGNA in 2013.
During his tenure, he has played a critical role in supporting the human resource needs of the company.
Mr. Newman has led several key strategic initiatives and actions including the acquisitions of Belo and Cars.com and enhancements to TEGNA’s human resources capabilities.
Prior to joining Tegna, he worked in the financial services sector for over 15 years, holding HR leadership roles for HSBC and GE.
Mr. Newman most recently served as executive vice president of rewards for HSBC, developing compensation and benefits strategies in partnership with senior executives to drive key transformation outcomes.
He received his B.S. from the Towson University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
More inside POST
Think twice before going public Leadership