Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
Ms. Dulski was appointed to board in May 2016.
Ms. Dulski has more than 17 years of experience in successful startups and big-brand internet companies.
In 2013, Ms. Dulski joined Change.org, the world’s largest platform for social change.
Prior to joining Change.org, she spent two years leading a global product at Google.
In 2007, Ms. Dulski became co-founder and CEO of The Dealmap.
The company was acquired by Google in 2011.
Ms. Dulski also spent 9 years at Yahoo!, ultimately serving as group vice president and general manager of local and commerce. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
More inside POST