Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
Mrs. Parvi has extensive financial background from international markets.
Most recently she has been the CFO of Incap Corporation and worked in Bangalore for four years as the CFO of Incap Contract Manufacturing Services Pvt Ltd.
She also worked in Kemira Agro in Moscow as the Business Development Manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings