Tech Data names VP, sales and marketing, Latin America export
Ms. Piquion joined Tech Data in September 2000 as an MBA Rotational Associate working on strategic projects throughout the Latin America region.
During her tenure with the company, she has held positions of increasing responsibility within Tech Data's Latin America Export organization, most recently serving as director, Marketing for the business since January 2011 and as acting director of Sales since November 2015.
Ms. Piquion holds a B.S. in Political Science and Women's Studies and an M.S. in Foreign Service from Georgetown University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
More inside POST
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings