TeamHealth Holdings appoints Leif Murphy as CEO
Mr. Murphy has nearly 20 years of experience as a healthcare executive, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of LifePoint Health, including the role of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Development Officer.
Mr. Murphy also oversaw the company's strategic growth and development efforts.
He has held other senior positions at healthcare companies, including serving as CEO of DSI Renal, Inc., and before that as an executive at Caremark, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST