TeamHealth Holdings appoints Leif Murphy as CEO
Mr. Murphy has nearly 20 years of experience as a healthcare executive, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of LifePoint Health, including the role of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Development Officer.
Mr. Murphy also oversaw the company's strategic growth and development efforts.
He has held other senior positions at healthcare companies, including serving as CEO of DSI Renal, Inc., and before that as an executive at Caremark, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
More inside POST