TeamHealth Holdings appoints Leif Murphy as CEO
Mr. Murphy has nearly 20 years of experience as a healthcare executive, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of LifePoint Health, including the role of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Development Officer.
Mr. Murphy also oversaw the company's strategic growth and development efforts.
He has held other senior positions at healthcare companies, including serving as CEO of DSI Renal, Inc., and before that as an executive at Caremark, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Surgery Partners appoints two to board
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
More inside POST