TE Connectivity names Heath Mitts EVP and CFO
Mr. Mitts joins TE from IDEX Corporation, where he most recently served as senior vice president and CFO.
Prior to serving as CFO at IDEX, Mr. Mitts held senior global finance positions at PerkinElmer and Honeywell International.
He holds an MBA in finance from Pennsylvania State University and an undergraduate degree in finance and political science from Southern Methodist University.
Mario Calastri, who has served as the TE's interim CFO since February will resume his position as senior vice president and treasurer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
More inside POST