TE Connectivity names Heath Mitts EVP and CFO
Mr. Mitts joins TE from IDEX Corporation, where he most recently served as senior vice president and CFO.
Prior to serving as CFO at IDEX, Mr. Mitts held senior global finance positions at PerkinElmer and Honeywell International.
He holds an MBA in finance from Pennsylvania State University and an undergraduate degree in finance and political science from Southern Methodist University.
Mario Calastri, who has served as the TE's interim CFO since February will resume his position as senior vice president and treasurer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST
AB Inbev to buy soft drinks firm Hiball Companies