TBC Bank Group appoints David Chkonia to management board
Mr. Chkonia brings 15 years of international banking and risk management experience.
Prior to joining TBC Bank, Mr. Chkonia was a Director at BlackRock in the BlackRock Solutions group advising financial institutions and regulators on areas related to enterprise risk management, balance sheet strategy and regulation.
Mr. Chkonia also served as Senior Vice President at PIMCO responsible for the risk advisory practice focusing on origination and execution across European credit and capital markets.
In his earlier career, Mr. Chkonia has held different managerial roles at European Resolution Capital, Goldman Sachs, and EBRD.
He holds a BSc from San Jose State University and an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Kakhaber Kiknavelidze new CEO of Bank of Georgia
- Givi Giorgadze new CEO of Imedi L
- TBC Bank appoints chief risk officer
- Nikoloz Kurdiani deputy CEO of TBC Bank
- Oleg Bichiashvili new director general at Marabda-Kartsakhi Railway
More inside POST
Employment up 0.3% in euro area Economy