Tate & Lyle appoints Jeanne Johns as director
Ms. Johns is a non-executive director of Parsons Corporation, a US engineering, construction, technical, and management services organisation.
During her 30 year career with BP, Ms. Johns most recently served as the Head of Safety and Operational Risk for BP's global downstream business from 2011 to 2015 and was responsible for overhauling the safety and operational risk organisation.
Prior to this role, Ms. Johns held numerous leadership roles in Europe, the US and China, managing multinational businesses and global strategic business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST