Tate & Lyle appoints Jeanne Johns as director
Ms. Johns is a non-executive director of Parsons Corporation, a US engineering, construction, technical, and management services organisation.
During her 30 year career with BP, Ms. Johns most recently served as the Head of Safety and Operational Risk for BP's global downstream business from 2011 to 2015 and was responsible for overhauling the safety and operational risk organisation.
Prior to this role, Ms. Johns held numerous leadership roles in Europe, the US and China, managing multinational businesses and global strategic business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership