Tate & Lyle appoints Jeanne Johns as director
Ms. Johns is a non-executive director of Parsons Corporation, a US engineering, construction, technical, and management services organisation.
During her 30 year career with BP, Ms. Johns most recently served as the Head of Safety and Operational Risk for BP's global downstream business from 2011 to 2015 and was responsible for overhauling the safety and operational risk organisation.
Prior to this role, Ms. Johns held numerous leadership roles in Europe, the US and China, managing multinational businesses and global strategic business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST