Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
Mr. Ramakrishnan joined TCS Finance in 1999 and served as the Finance head of TCS North America for 7 years.
Mr. Ramakrishnan closely partnered with business in the rapid growth of TCS' operations in the region.
Most recently he has been responsible for the financial controllership of TCS subsidiaries and branches globally and various merger & acquisitions integration initiatives.
Mr. Ramakrishnan is a graduate in commerce from Loyola College Chennai.
He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Cyient appoints Vinai Thummalapally to board
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- HUL appoints Dev Bajpai as director
- Airtel appoints Badal Bagri as CFO, India & South Asia
More inside POST