Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
Mr. Soug is the former CFO of Algeta, a Norwegian oncology biotech company which was sold to Bayer in 2014.
Prior to joining Algeta in 2008 Mr. Soug worked for six years at Orkla, lastly as CFO of Orkla’s Russian division.
Mr. Soug started his career as a banker with Credit Suisse and with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Mr. Soug received an MSc in Economics and Financial Markets from Universität St. Gallen in Switzerland in 1997. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
- Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
- Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
- AKVA appoints Hallvard Muri as new CEO
More inside POST