Target names Mark Tritton EVP and chief merchandising officer
Mr. Tritton joins Target from Nordstrom, where he was executive vice president and president of Nordstrom Product Group
Prior to that, Mr. Tritton held leadership positions at Timberland and Nike, where he helped build both brands and expand them across global regions and channels in product and retail functions.
Additionally, the retailer announced that Jason Goldberger will become its chief digital officer and president, Target.com.
Mr. Goldberger joined Target in 2013. He was named president, Target.com and mobile in 2014.
Prior to his role at Target, Mr. Goldberger held leadership positions with online retailers, including Gilt Groupe, Hayneedle.com and Amazon.
Both moves are effective June 5, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST