Taqa announces new chief operating officer
Mr. Al Dhaheri joined TAQA in 2014 as Executive Vice-President Business Support.
He previously held leadership positions at Abu Dhabi Media Company, Etihad Rail and Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) and he previously served on the United Printing & Publishing Board of Directors.
Mr. Al Dhaheri holds a master’s degree in management from Abu Dhabi University and bachelor’s degree in international business from Eckerd College in the United States.
He is assuming the responsibilities of Edward LaFehr, formerly COO who is leaving the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana names new director of sales
- GAC announces new management appointments
- Etihad CEO James Hogan to step down
- Yaming appoints new GM for Middle East and North Africa
- Drake & Scull appoints Wael Allan as new chief executive
More inside POST