TapImmune appoints Michael Loiacono as CFO
Mr. Loiacono will also act as Corporate Secretary. Mr. Loiacono has served an advisory role to the Company as finance consultant to TapImmune since March 2016.
He served as CFO of Global Axcess Corporation, a publicly-traded company, from 2006-2013 where he was responsible for the overall strategy of the company including capital raises, mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, treasury, accounting and investor relations.
In 2009, he was named the “Jacksonville Florida Ultimate CFO of the year” by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Prior to Global Axcess/FCTI Mr. Loiacono held various positions of increasing responsibility in finance management through several private and publicly-traded organizations.
He has a degree in Business Management from Rutgers University, Business School, NJ. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Sprague Resources to acquire Coen Energy Companies