TapImmune appoints Michael Loiacono as CFO
Mr. Loiacono will also act as Corporate Secretary. Mr. Loiacono has served an advisory role to the Company as finance consultant to TapImmune since March 2016.
He served as CFO of Global Axcess Corporation, a publicly-traded company, from 2006-2013 where he was responsible for the overall strategy of the company including capital raises, mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, treasury, accounting and investor relations.
In 2009, he was named the “Jacksonville Florida Ultimate CFO of the year” by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Prior to Global Axcess/FCTI Mr. Loiacono held various positions of increasing responsibility in finance management through several private and publicly-traded organizations.
He has a degree in Business Management from Rutgers University, Business School, NJ. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies