Tanya Fratto joins Ashtead Group as director
Ms. Fratto, a non-executive director of Smiths Group plc, was appointed to the Board in 2012. She was CEO of Diamond Innovations until 2010. Before that she enjoyed a 20-year career with GE.
She held a number of senior positions in product management, operations, Six Sigma and supply chain management.
Ms. Fratto is a member of Audit Committee, Nomination Committee, and Remuneration Committee. She is Non-executive director and member of the Audit Committee of Advanced Drainage Systems.
She is a qualified electrical engineer with a BSc in Electrical Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership