Tanya Fratto joins Ashtead Group as director
Ms. Fratto, a non-executive director of Smiths Group plc, was appointed to the Board in 2012. She was CEO of Diamond Innovations until 2010. Before that she enjoyed a 20-year career with GE.
She held a number of senior positions in product management, operations, Six Sigma and supply chain management.
Ms. Fratto is a member of Audit Committee, Nomination Committee, and Remuneration Committee. She is Non-executive director and member of the Audit Committee of Advanced Drainage Systems.
She is a qualified electrical engineer with a BSc in Electrical Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership