Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
Mr. Khalaf is the Director for Africa and Middle East at GPB Global Resources.
Mr. Khalaf is also Managing Director of Ketina Minerals DMCC, a Dubai based Group Company focused on gold exploration.
Mr. Khalaf has over 25 years of investment banking experience in the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
He has held senior positions at various institutions including Nomura Securities, Gazprombank and PrimeCorp Finance SA.
Mr. Khalaf holds an economics degree from Syracuse University and an MBA in finance from Columbia Business School.
He has also completed the executive program for energy at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
- BTU Capital appoints three executives
- International Wastewater Systems adds Sasko Despotovski to board
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
More inside POST