Tandy Leather Factory promotes Tina L. Castillo to CFO
Ms. Castillo has served as TLF’s Controller since February 2016.
Ms. Castillo has served in various senior financial leadership roles since 2009, including as Chief Financial Officer at another publicly traded company based in Fort Worth.
Ms. Castillo began her career in 1994 in the audit practice group at Ernst & Young LLP and received her Bachelor in Business Administration degree, as well as her Master in Professional Accounting degree, from the University of Texas.
She is a Texas certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST