Tandy Leather Factory promotes Tina L. Castillo to CFO
Ms. Castillo has served as TLF’s Controller since February 2016.
Ms. Castillo has served in various senior financial leadership roles since 2009, including as Chief Financial Officer at another publicly traded company based in Fort Worth.
Ms. Castillo began her career in 1994 in the audit practice group at Ernst & Young LLP and received her Bachelor in Business Administration degree, as well as her Master in Professional Accounting degree, from the University of Texas.
She is a Texas certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies