Tandy Leather Factory promotes Tina L. Castillo to CFO
Ms. Castillo has served as TLF’s Controller since February 2016.
Ms. Castillo has served in various senior financial leadership roles since 2009, including as Chief Financial Officer at another publicly traded company based in Fort Worth.
Ms. Castillo began her career in 1994 in the audit practice group at Ernst & Young LLP and received her Bachelor in Business Administration degree, as well as her Master in Professional Accounting degree, from the University of Texas.
She is a Texas certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
More inside POST