Talend hires Patrick Booth as VP sales UK & Ireland
Mr. Booth brings over 20 years of sales and sales leadership experience to his new role, during which time he developed expertise in driving sales in a range of complex and high pressure environments.
Most recently, he was director of technology software sales for Oracle UK & Ireland, where he had responsibility for software sales teams across a broad range of different technology areas.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Booth was director/vice president of large enterprise sales for SAP UK & Ireland. He also previously held senior sales leadership positions at Business Objects and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST