Talend hires Patrick Booth as VP sales UK & Ireland
Mr. Booth brings over 20 years of sales and sales leadership experience to his new role, during which time he developed expertise in driving sales in a range of complex and high pressure environments.
Most recently, he was director of technology software sales for Oracle UK & Ireland, where he had responsibility for software sales teams across a broad range of different technology areas.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Booth was director/vice president of large enterprise sales for SAP UK & Ireland. He also previously held senior sales leadership positions at Business Objects and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST