Talend hires Patrick Booth as VP sales UK & Ireland
Mr. Booth brings over 20 years of sales and sales leadership experience to his new role, during which time he developed expertise in driving sales in a range of complex and high pressure environments.
Most recently, he was director of technology software sales for Oracle UK & Ireland, where he had responsibility for software sales teams across a broad range of different technology areas.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Booth was director/vice president of large enterprise sales for SAP UK & Ireland. He also previously held senior sales leadership positions at Business Objects and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST