Talend hires Patrick Booth as VP sales UK & Ireland
Mr. Booth brings over 20 years of sales and sales leadership experience to his new role, during which time he developed expertise in driving sales in a range of complex and high pressure environments.
Most recently, he was director of technology software sales for Oracle UK & Ireland, where he had responsibility for software sales teams across a broad range of different technology areas.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Booth was director/vice president of large enterprise sales for SAP UK & Ireland. He also previously held senior sales leadership positions at Business Objects and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST