Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
Mr. Thorn joined Tailored Brands as executive vice president, chief operating officer, in June 2015.
Mr. Thorn will continue to serve on the Company's executive committee.
Prior to joining Tailored Brands, Mr. Thorn was employed by PetSmart, Inc. in various positions, most recently as executive vice president, store operations, services and supply chain.
Prior to joining PetSmart, Inc., Mr. Thorn served in various leadership roles with Gap, Inc., Cintas Corporation, LESCO, Inc. and The United States Army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST