Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
Mr. Thorn joined Tailored Brands as executive vice president, chief operating officer, in June 2015.
Mr. Thorn will continue to serve on the Company's executive committee.
Prior to joining Tailored Brands, Mr. Thorn was employed by PetSmart, Inc. in various positions, most recently as executive vice president, store operations, services and supply chain.
Prior to joining PetSmart, Inc., Mr. Thorn served in various leadership roles with Gap, Inc., Cintas Corporation, LESCO, Inc. and The United States Army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST