Tahoe appoints Chuck Jeannes to board of directors
Mr. Jeannes brings to Tahoe over 30 years of mining industry experience. Most recently, he served as President and CEO of Goldcorp Inc..
Before assuming that role, Mr. Jeannes served as Goldcorp’s Executive Vice-President, Corporate Development.
Mr. Jeannes joined Goldcorp in November 2006 following the Company’s merger with Glamis Gold Ltd., where he held a number of senior positions and played a key role in acquiring, financing and developing the Marlin, El Sauzal and Peñasquito mines.
Prior to joining Glamis, he served as Vice President of Placer Dome Inc. and also practiced law for 11 years, specializing in mining transactions.
Mr. Jeannes holds a B.A. degree from the University of Nevada (1980) and graduated from the University of Arizona College of Law with honors in 1983. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
- Canex Energy appoints Craig Schneider to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
More inside POST