Tableau Software appoints Adam Selipsky as CEO
Mr. Selipsky has spent over a decade building Amazon Web Services. Mr. Selipsky currently serves as Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Support for AWS.
Prior to joining Amazon, he was an executive at RealNetworks, leading the video subscription and media player division.
Before that, he was a Principal at Mercer Management Consulting, a strategy consulting firm.
He holds an A.B. in Government and an MBA from Harvard University.
Christian Chabot, Tableau’s co-founder and current CEO, will continue to serve as chairman of Tableau’s board of directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- CTI BioPharma appoints Laurent Fischer as chairman
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
More inside POST