Tableau Software appoints Adam Selipsky as CEO
Mr. Selipsky has spent over a decade building Amazon Web Services. Mr. Selipsky currently serves as Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Support for AWS.
Prior to joining Amazon, he was an executive at RealNetworks, leading the video subscription and media player division.
Before that, he was a Principal at Mercer Management Consulting, a strategy consulting firm.
He holds an A.B. in Government and an MBA from Harvard University.
Christian Chabot, Tableau’s co-founder and current CEO, will continue to serve as chairman of Tableau’s board of directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
- Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
- CTI BioPharma appoints Adam Craig as CEO
More inside POST