T. Rowe Price names Andrew Astley as global head of product
Mr. Astley previously served as head of global product and marketing at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) for eight years and was formerly the firm's chief operating officer for EMEA based in London.
A member of their executive leadership team, he most recently served as head of integration and transition during State Street's acquisition of GE Asset Management.
Prior to joining SSGA in 1997, Mr. Astley worked in a variety of client-facing roles at PanAgora Asset Management.
He graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.A. in political science and has also earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST
NIKE Q3 diluted EPS up 24 percent Earnings