T. Rowe Price names Andrew Astley as global head of product
Mr. Astley previously served as head of global product and marketing at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) for eight years and was formerly the firm's chief operating officer for EMEA based in London.
A member of their executive leadership team, he most recently served as head of integration and transition during State Street's acquisition of GE Asset Management.
Prior to joining SSGA in 1997, Mr. Astley worked in a variety of client-facing roles at PanAgora Asset Management.
He graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.A. in political science and has also earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
More inside POST