SysGroup appoints new chief financial officer
Mr. Hogan joins the board of SysGroup as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Hogan has over 10 years' experience working within the technology sector in director level finance roles.
Mr. Hogan began his career at KPMG where he gained valuable industry experience on client secondments. In 2005 he was appointed as CFO of Fasthosts Internet Group where he completed the trade sale of Fasthosts to United Internet AG.
Following his five years at Fasthosts, he joined Livedrive Internet Limited as Finance Director and managed the business through from start-up to trade sale to j2 Global Inc.
Before joining SysGroup, Mr. Hogan worked as Finance Director at UKFast.net Limited, a privately owned managed hosting business and as CFO at Triptease Limited, a venture capital backed business to business SaaS provider.
Julie Joyce will resign from the board and her role as chief financial officer, effective August 15, 2016.
Ms. Joyce has been the Group's Chief Financial Officer since 2007. She will remain with the Group until 31 January 2017 to ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST