SysGroup appoints Julian Llewellyn as CFO
Mr. Llewellyn has extensive operational and board level experience as a CFO and has previously worked with a number of listed companies.
Most recently, he was brought in as Interim Finance Director at AIM listed IT managed services and cloud provider Redcentric in November 2016.
Prior to this Mr. Llewellyn worked as Interim Business Improvement Director at Exertis.
Other roles include Interim CFO of Balfour Beatty CLG, a variety of senior finance related roles at Greenergy Group, Director and Co-Founder of credit control software provider Octempo Ltd, CFO EMEA of listed SurfControl plc, CFO of IFS Aerospace and Defence Ltd, Head of Audit and Advisory at BAE Systems Customer Solutions and Support, and Finance Manager at Premier Brands.
Before this, from 1991 until 1996, Mr. Llewellyn worked as a Chartered Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership