SysGroup appoints director
Ms. Yateman-Smith is an Investment Director at private equity firm Livingbridge Equity Partners, where she has worked since 2011.
In recent years, she managed Livingbridge's investment in Onyx and was also a non-executive director of Onyx up until its sale to Pulsant, one of the UK's largest datacentre providers.
Prior to Livingbridge, Ms. Yateman-Smith spent six years at KPMG where she qualified as an accountant before joining the TMT Transaction Services team helping to advise private equity and corporate clients on due diligence and strategic option development across a wide variety of transactions.
Ms. Yateman-Smith is a graduate of Warwick University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST