Sypris promotes James Long to VP and general manager
Mr. Long previously served as Vice President of Operations of Sypris Electronics, LLC since 2010.
Prior to Sypris, Mr. Long was based in Shenzhen, China for three years and served as Vice President and General Manager of Optical Technology for Sanmina-SCI, and previous to that as Vice President and General Manager for JDS Uniphase.
Mr. Long holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business from Providence College and an MBA from the University of Hartford. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Valvoline names Stephen F. Kirk as chairman
- Brown-Forman promotes Lawson Whiting to COO
- Tempur Sealy appoints Bhaskar Rao as CFO
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
More inside POST