Synthos chemicals appoints Zbigniew Warmuz as CEO
Mr. Warmuz served previously as Vice President of the Management Board of the Issuer.
Between 1984-2006 Mr. Warmuz worked in POCH S.A., starting as a process operator. In 1999 he became a manager responsible for sale of group of products for heavy industry and electroplating.
Until 2002 he worked as a Manager of Sales and Marketing Department and then he became a Chief Engineer and Director of Production. He was also a proxy in this Company.
Since 2007 Mr. Warmuz has been working in Synthos Group. Among others, he has managed Production companies in Poland and the Czech Republic, and he has directly supervised the largest investment processes.
Mr. Warmuz is graduate of Technical School of Chemistry in Gliwice and University of Economics in Katowice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Poland
- Orange Polska announces organisational changes in B2B, B2C
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna appoints two vice presidents
- Mariusz Gaca in charge for busines market at Orange Polska
- Stefano Santini VP at Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spólka Akcyjna
- Adam Maciejewski president of the management board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
More inside POST