Synthorx names Patrick J. Doyle as chief business officer
Mr. Doyle has more than 20 years of experience with worldwide business development, licensing and leadership of the pharmaceutical R&D process.
Prior to joining Synthorx, Mr. Doyle held various C-suite positions at Kinemed, Kareus Therapeutics, Syntaxin and Metabolex, where he grew the business platforms significantly via global collaborations and financing.
In addition, he has held top management positions at Novo Nordisk, Roche and PPD.
He completed his Ph.D. thesis and received his B.S. in pharmacology from the University of Sunderland in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership