Synthorx names Patrick J. Doyle as chief business officer
Mr. Doyle has more than 20 years of experience with worldwide business development, licensing and leadership of the pharmaceutical R&D process.
Prior to joining Synthorx, Mr. Doyle held various C-suite positions at Kinemed, Kareus Therapeutics, Syntaxin and Metabolex, where he grew the business platforms significantly via global collaborations and financing.
In addition, he has held top management positions at Novo Nordisk, Roche and PPD.
He completed his Ph.D. thesis and received his B.S. in pharmacology from the University of Sunderland in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST