Synthorx names Patrick J. Doyle as chief business officer
Mr. Doyle has more than 20 years of experience with worldwide business development, licensing and leadership of the pharmaceutical R&D process.
Prior to joining Synthorx, Mr. Doyle held various C-suite positions at Kinemed, Kareus Therapeutics, Syntaxin and Metabolex, where he grew the business platforms significantly via global collaborations and financing.
In addition, he has held top management positions at Novo Nordisk, Roche and PPD.
He completed his Ph.D. thesis and received his B.S. in pharmacology from the University of Sunderland in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST