Synthorx names Patrick J. Doyle as chief business officer
Mr. Doyle has more than 20 years of experience with worldwide business development, licensing and leadership of the pharmaceutical R&D process.
Prior to joining Synthorx, Mr. Doyle held various C-suite positions at Kinemed, Kareus Therapeutics, Syntaxin and Metabolex, where he grew the business platforms significantly via global collaborations and financing.
In addition, he has held top management positions at Novo Nordisk, Roche and PPD.
He completed his Ph.D. thesis and received his B.S. in pharmacology from the University of Sunderland in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST