Mr. Khanna has served as Chief Operating Officer of Syntel since January 2012. He previously served as as President of Syntel’s Banking and Financial Services Business Unit from July 2005 to December 2011.
Syntel’s Board of Directors also announced the appointment of Prashant Ranade, formerly Executive Vice Chairman, as Co-Chairman of the Syntel Board.
Mr. Ranade has served as Executive Vice Chairman since April 2014. He previously served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Syntel from February 2010 to April 2014. He has served as a director of Syntel since June 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST