Synovus Financial appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to board
Mr. Brooke currently serves as chairman of the advisory board of First Commercial Bank, the Birmingham division of Synovus Bank, and as a director of EBSCO and McWane.
Mr. Brooke served more than eight years as president and CEO of EBSCO, a privately owned company based in Birmingham, Al..
He retired from EBSCO in 2014 after 40 years of service to the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
- SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership