Synovus Financial appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to board
Mr. Brooke currently serves as chairman of the advisory board of First Commercial Bank, the Birmingham division of Synovus Bank, and as a director of EBSCO and McWane.
Mr. Brooke served more than eight years as president and CEO of EBSCO, a privately owned company based in Birmingham, Al..
He retired from EBSCO in 2014 after 40 years of service to the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership