Synovus Financial appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to board
Mr. Brooke currently serves as chairman of the advisory board of First Commercial Bank, the Birmingham division of Synovus Bank, and as a director of EBSCO and McWane.
Mr. Brooke served more than eight years as president and CEO of EBSCO, a privately owned company based in Birmingham, Al..
He retired from EBSCO in 2014 after 40 years of service to the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings