Syngenta COO Davor Pisk decided to retire
Prior to his current function as Chief Operating Officer Syngenta, Mr. Pisk was Chief Operating Officer for Syngenta Seeds from 2008 to February 2011.
Prior to that, he was Region Head Crop Protection Asia Pacific (2003–2007) for Syngenta and Region Head Asia for Zeneca Agrochemicals (1998–2001).
Prior to 1998, he was head of Herbicides for Zeneca (1993–1997) and General Manager of ICI Czechoslovakia (1991–1993).
He has a BA in Economics and Politics from Exeter University and an MA in Political Science from the University of California. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership