Syngenta COO Davor Pisk decided to retire
Prior to his current function as Chief Operating Officer Syngenta, Mr. Pisk was Chief Operating Officer for Syngenta Seeds from 2008 to February 2011.
Prior to that, he was Region Head Crop Protection Asia Pacific (2003–2007) for Syngenta and Region Head Asia for Zeneca Agrochemicals (1998–2001).
Prior to 1998, he was head of Herbicides for Zeneca (1993–1997) and General Manager of ICI Czechoslovakia (1991–1993).
He has a BA in Economics and Politics from Exeter University and an MA in Political Science from the University of California. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership