Syngenta CFO John Ramsay to retire at end of month
Mr. Ramsay was instrumental in the foundation of Syngenta and has served with distinction as CFO since 2007 and CEO ad interim until June of this year.
Mr. Ramsay will be succeeded as CFO and member of the Executive Committee by Mark Patrick, currently Head of Commercial Finance.
In his 23 years with the company, Mr. Patrick has held a variety of roles of increasing seniority within the Finance function. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
More inside POST