Syngenta CFO John Ramsay to retire at end of month
Mr. Ramsay was instrumental in the foundation of Syngenta and has served with distinction as CFO since 2007 and CEO ad interim until June of this year.
Mr. Ramsay will be succeeded as CFO and member of the Executive Committee by Mark Patrick, currently Head of Commercial Finance.
In his 23 years with the company, Mr. Patrick has held a variety of roles of increasing seniority within the Finance function. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership