Syngenta CFO John Ramsay to retire at end of month
Mr. Ramsay was instrumental in the foundation of Syngenta and has served with distinction as CFO since 2007 and CEO ad interim until June of this year.
Mr. Ramsay will be succeeded as CFO and member of the Executive Committee by Mark Patrick, currently Head of Commercial Finance.
In his 23 years with the company, Mr. Patrick has held a variety of roles of increasing seniority within the Finance function. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
More inside POST
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings