Syndax Pharma appoints Pierre Legault to board
Mr. Legault currently serves on the board of Poxel Pharmaceuticals, Iroko Pharmaceuticals and NephroGenex, and he most recently served as board member, chairman, and audit chair, respectively.
Mr. Legault serves on the compensation and other committees, of several leading companies that were successfully acquired, notably, NPS Pharmaceuticals, Forest Laboratories, Eckerd Pharmacy and Tobira Therapeutics.
Mr. Legault’s prior executive experience includes serving as Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer of several public companies such as Eckerd Pharmacy, OSI Pharmaceuticals, Prosidion, Ltd, and Rite Aid.
He has also held several senior positions with Sanofi-Aventis and predecessor companies, including President of Worldwide Dermatology Operations.
Mr. Legault studied at McGill University, University of Montreal (HEC), and Harvard Business School, and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt, a BAA, MBA, CA and CPA diploma. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST