Synacor strengthens sales leadership
Throughout his career, Mr. Schermerhorn has driven revenue growth, technology business development, and strategic partner management in pay TV, high-speed data, access technology, software and professional services.
He joins from Ericsson, where he was Vice President and General Manager, Broadband and Media Accounts.
Prior to that, Mr. Schermerhorn held leadership positions at Intel, ADB, and Motorola. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST