Symic names Manish Anand as VP, regulatory affairs and quality
Mr. Anand brings to the company 14 years of industry experience in advancing drug candidates from preclinical stages of development to marketing as well as experience in postmarketing development.
He has had responsibility for interactions with international regulatory agencies including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Mr. Anand has been involved in the development of drugs, biologics, blood products and vaccine therapies for a diverse range of therapeutic areas such as hematology, oncology, CNS, inflammation and orphan disease.
Prior to joining Symic, Mr. Anand was Director of Regulatory Affairs at Portola Pharmaceuticals. He has also served in regulatory affairs positions at BioMarin, Vanda, MacuSight and Medimmune.
Mr. Anand received a M.S. in Biotechnology from the Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. in Chemistry from Lafayette College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST