Sylvie Kandé de Beaupuy joins Alstom board
The Board of Directors decided to co-opt Mrs. Kandé de Beaupuy as a director and a member of the Ethics, Compliance and Sustainability Committee.
Mrs. Sylvie Kandé de Beaupuy started her career as a French law avocat and was part of the corporate/mergers and acquisitions team at Clifford Chance Paris, position she has held for 20 years.
From 2003 to 2008, she was General Counsel and Compliance Officer within EADS ATR and member of the Executive Committee and the Transactions Approval Committee.
From 2009 to 2015, she has been Group Chief Compliance Officer and subsequently Executive Vice President - Group Corporate Counsel at Technip SA.
Since November 2015, Mrs. Kandé de Beaupuy is Group Ethics & Compliance Officer at Airbus Group where she is also member of its Diversity Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
- Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
- Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership