Sygnis appoints Heikki Lanckriet as co-CEO and CSO
The CSO role is a newly created position at SYGNIS. Dr. Lanckriet currently is chief executive officer of Expedeon Holdings Ltd.
Dr. Lanckriet will also become a member of the Management Board of SYGNIS, along with Pilar de la Huerta, who will serve as co-CEO and Chief Financial Officer of the combined organization.
Dr. Lanckriet has co-founded Expedeon in 2003. At Expedeon, he has served as Chief Operating Officer, CSO and CEO, his current position, accumulating a deep knowledge of the life sciences tools and reagents business.
Dr. Lanckriet holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in biochemical engineering from the University of Ghent, Belgium and a PhD in biochemical engineering from the University of Cambridge, UK.
He has published papers in peer-reviewed international scientific journals and is named inventor on a number of patents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST