Mr. Rae-Smith has been an integral part of the Swire group since 1985 in a variety of roles, gaining significant experience in the offshore energy industry as Managing Director of Swire Pacific Offshore.
Most recently, he was Director of Swire Pacific Ltd and Executive Director of the Trading & Industrial Division.
Mr. Rae-Smith succeeds Tor Helgeland following his retirement in August 2016 after 22 years with the global company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST