Mr. Rae-Smith has been an integral part of the Swire group since 1985 in a variety of roles, gaining significant experience in the offshore energy industry as Managing Director of Swire Pacific Offshore.
Most recently, he was Director of Swire Pacific Ltd and Executive Director of the Trading & Industrial Division.
Mr. Rae-Smith succeeds Tor Helgeland following his retirement in August 2016 after 22 years with the global company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST