Mr. Rae-Smith has been an integral part of the Swire group since 1985 in a variety of roles, gaining significant experience in the offshore energy industry as Managing Director of Swire Pacific Offshore.
Most recently, he was Director of Swire Pacific Ltd and Executive Director of the Trading & Industrial Division.
Mr. Rae-Smith succeeds Tor Helgeland following his retirement in August 2016 after 22 years with the global company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST