Mr. Rae-Smith has been an integral part of the Swire group since 1985 in a variety of roles, gaining significant experience in the offshore energy industry as Managing Director of Swire Pacific Offshore.
Most recently, he was Director of Swire Pacific Ltd and Executive Director of the Trading & Industrial Division.
Mr. Rae-Smith succeeds Tor Helgeland following his retirement in August 2016 after 22 years with the global company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST