Mr. Rae-Smith has been an integral part of the Swire group since 1985 in a variety of roles, gaining significant experience in the offshore energy industry as Managing Director of Swire Pacific Offshore.
Most recently, he was Director of Swire Pacific Ltd and Executive Director of the Trading & Industrial Division.
Mr. Rae-Smith succeeds Tor Helgeland following his retirement in August 2016 after 22 years with the global company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST