Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
Mr. Adlerz brings over 20 years of operational and executional experience, most recently serving as President of Symbion Healthcare, a large multi-specialty provider of ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals, which was acquired by Surgery Partners in 2014.
While at Symbion, Mr. Adlerz oversaw a range of responsibilities including corporate strategy, business development, capital allocation and various cost efficiency initiatives.
In addition, he served as Division Vice President of HCA, the healthcare facilities operator, as well as Regional Vice President of Midsouth HealthTrust.
Mr. Adlerz previously served on the Board of Directors for the National Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and was part of the leadership group for ASC Quality Collaboration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
- International Paper elects Christopher M. Connor to board
More inside POST