Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
Mr. Cargile served as Chief Financial Officer of Newport Corporation, a publicly-traded global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems, for more than 16 years until the company was acquired by MKS Instruments in April 2016.
At Newport, Mr. Cargile was responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, information technology and strategic planning, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Cargile holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Oklahoma State University, a Master's degree in Business Administration from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and a Professional Director Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings