Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
Mr. Cargile served as Chief Financial Officer of Newport Corporation, a publicly-traded global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems, for more than 16 years until the company was acquired by MKS Instruments in April 2016.
At Newport, Mr. Cargile was responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, information technology and strategic planning, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Cargile holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Oklahoma State University, a Master's degree in Business Administration from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and a Professional Director Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST