Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
Mr. Cargile served as Chief Financial Officer of Newport Corporation, a publicly-traded global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems, for more than 16 years until the company was acquired by MKS Instruments in April 2016.
At Newport, Mr. Cargile was responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, information technology and strategic planning, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Cargile holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Oklahoma State University, a Master's degree in Business Administration from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and a Professional Director Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership