Sunshine Heart appoints Megan Brandt as vice president
Prior to joining Sunshine Heart, Ms. Brandt was Vice President of Quality and Regulatory Affairs at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI), a company focused on developing and commercializing innovative solutions for treating peripheral and coronary vascular disease.
Ms. Brandt currently serves as Co-Chair for Medical Alley's Regulatory Advisory Board and is actively involved in FDA working groups including Harmonization by Doing and MDEpiNet's RAPID programs.
In 2014, she was nominated by Minnesota Business Magazine as an Emerging Healthcare Leader.
Ms. Brandt earned her B.S. in Biochemistry and Microbiology from Minnesota State University-Mankato. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
More inside POST
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership