Sunshine Heart appoints Megan Brandt as vice president
Prior to joining Sunshine Heart, Ms. Brandt was Vice President of Quality and Regulatory Affairs at Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI), a company focused on developing and commercializing innovative solutions for treating peripheral and coronary vascular disease.
Ms. Brandt currently serves as Co-Chair for Medical Alley's Regulatory Advisory Board and is actively involved in FDA working groups including Harmonization by Doing and MDEpiNet's RAPID programs.
In 2014, she was nominated by Minnesota Business Magazine as an Emerging Healthcare Leader.
Ms. Brandt earned her B.S. in Biochemistry and Microbiology from Minnesota State University-Mankato. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
- Polaris Industries appoints George W. Bilicic to board
More inside POST
FTC investigating Equifax data breach Companies