Sun Life Financial announces chairman succession
Mr. Sutcliffe joined the Board in 2009 following a distinguished career in international financial services and became Chairman in December 2011.
He will be succeeded as Chairman by William D. Anderson who has been a Director since 2010 and currently chairs the Company's Audit and Conduct Review Committee.
Mr. Anderson is a Corporate Director and has an extensive background in business and finance.
Mr. Anderson was an executive in the BCE organization, including President of its BCE Ventures strategic investment unit and Chief Financial Officer of BCE Inc. and Bell Canada.
He was previously a partner at accounting firm KPMG.
Mr. Anderson is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario and a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Directors. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership