Sun Hydraulics Corporation appoints director
Mr. Britt is President of Industrial and Emerging Industries at Flex. Mr. Britt served as Corporate Vice President for Future Electronics, a company that distributes electronics.
Before that, he served for two years as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Marketing, and Operations for Silicon Graphic.
He spent seven years in positions of increasing responsibility at Solectron, culminating his career there as Executive Vice President.
Mr. Britt earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from California State University, Chico, and attended executive education programs throughout Europe, including at the University of London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
More inside POST