Sun Hydraulics Corporation appoints director
Mr. Britt is President of Industrial and Emerging Industries at Flex. Mr. Britt served as Corporate Vice President for Future Electronics, a company that distributes electronics.
Before that, he served for two years as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Marketing, and Operations for Silicon Graphic.
He spent seven years in positions of increasing responsibility at Solectron, culminating his career there as Executive Vice President.
Mr. Britt earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from California State University, Chico, and attended executive education programs throughout Europe, including at the University of London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Renren Q2 net revenues jumped 55.4% Earnings