Sun Capital Partners promotes four executives
Daniel Florian joined Sun Capital Partners as an Associate in 2007, and works in the general industrial and packaging industry groups. He spent five years with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Jeremy Stone joined Sun Capital Partners as an Associate in 2005. He specializes in the general industrial, building products, chemicals and packaging industry groups. He worked for Duff & Phelps.
Jared Wien joined Sun Capital Partners as an Associate in 2005. He focuses on investments in the general industrials sector, including automotive & heavy duty, aerospace, defense & government services, and energy/oil & gas. He served as an Analyst in the private equity division of Lehman Brothers.
Todd Plosker joined Sun Capital Partners in June 2007. In his role as Head of Capital Markets, he is responsible for raising capital for acquisitions and existing portfolio companies. He served as a Director with Wells Fargo Capital Finance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
RWE H1 profit surges on tax refund Earnings