Sun Bancorp chairman Sidney R. Brown to step down
Mr. Brown will continue to serve as a member of the Board of the Company and the Bank.
From 1990 to 2013 Mr. Brown, in addition to being a director, served as treasurer and secretary of the Company. He serves as Chair of the Executive Committee and is a member of the Board's ALCO Committee.
He served as Acting President and CEO of the Company from February 2007 to January 2008 and from November, 2013 until July, 2014.
Mr. Brown is Chief Executive Officer of NFI, a premier integrated supply chain solutions company.
He began his career working for Morgan Stanley in New York City as a financial analyst in the corporate finance department of the investment bank.
He moved on to pursue his MBA at Harvard University. Graduating in 1983, he immediately joined the family business.
Mr. Brown is a director of J & J Snack Foods Corp. and Franklin Square Energy and Power Fund.
He attended Georgetown University and graduated with a BSBA in 1979. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Sun Bancorp elects James Lockhart to board
- Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
More inside POST