Sun Bancorp appoints Anthony R. Coscia as independent chairman
Mr. Coscia is an independent Director, having been elected to the Board of the Company in 2010 and the Bank in 2011.
Mr. Coscia is a partner with Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, and a member of the law firm's Executive Committee.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Coscia holds a number of leadership roles in the public and private sectors, including serving as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak).
He previously served as Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
Mr. Coscia also serves as a trustee of the New Jersey Community Development Corporation, Georgetown University and the Regional Plan Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Bayer appoints Jennifer Brendel as vice president
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
More inside POST