Sun Bancorp appoints Anthony R. Coscia as independent chairman
Mr. Coscia is an independent Director, having been elected to the Board of the Company in 2010 and the Bank in 2011.
Mr. Coscia is a partner with Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, and a member of the law firm's Executive Committee.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Coscia holds a number of leadership roles in the public and private sectors, including serving as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak).
He previously served as Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
Mr. Coscia also serves as a trustee of the New Jersey Community Development Corporation, Georgetown University and the Regional Plan Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST
Daimler Q2 EBIT €3,746 million Earnings