Summit Materials appoints Noel R. Ryan III as new VP
Mr. Ryan has more than fifteen years’ experience in the investor relations and capital markets industries, most recently serving as Vice President and Head of Investor Relations & External Communications for Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P., a publicly traded producer of specialty hydrocarbon and fuels products.
Prior to his time at Calumet, Mr. Ryan served as head of the investor relations function at Delek US Holdings, Inc. and as head of corporate communications at QEP Resources, Inc.
Prior to these roles he was Executive Director and Co-Head of the Financial Communications Practice Group at a nationally-ranked investor relations consultancy.
Mr. Ryan began his career in U.S. equities research at Banc of America Securities.
He holds a Bachelors of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies