Summit Hotel Properties appoints Jonathan P. Stanner as EVP
Most recently Mr. Stanner served as Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc., which was publicly-traded until being sold to the Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII fund in 2015.
Mr. Stanner held increasingly senior positions with Strategic Hotels & Resorts since he joined the company in 2005, including Director of Corporate Finance, Senior Vice President - Capital Markets, Acquisitions and Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to joining Strategic Hotels & Resorts, he was an investment banking analyst with Banc of America Securities.
Mr. Stanner earned a Bachelor of Science in Management and a Master of Business Administration, both from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST