Summit Hotel Properties appoints Jonathan P. Stanner as EVP
Most recently Mr. Stanner served as Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc., which was publicly-traded until being sold to the Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII fund in 2015.
Mr. Stanner held increasingly senior positions with Strategic Hotels & Resorts since he joined the company in 2005, including Director of Corporate Finance, Senior Vice President - Capital Markets, Acquisitions and Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to joining Strategic Hotels & Resorts, he was an investment banking analyst with Banc of America Securities.
Mr. Stanner earned a Bachelor of Science in Management and a Master of Business Administration, both from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST